Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Moonlighting

Over the weekend I had the chance to moonlight as a designer...specifically a bib-wear designer. One of my friends has a set of twin boys who turn one next month. After an exhaustive search for "just the right" birthday bibs, she called me for help. I was so honored and completely up for the challenge!

The theme of the party is Tigger and Pooh - how appropriate for adorable twin boys. There are a ton of coloring page images of these characters on the Internet that can be downloaded for free. Here is the one that I chose to use...



I hate to admit this, but I am no artist - here was my last attempt at art. So I look for any and all shortcuts when it comes to creating artwork. In this case I modified the image in Paint, printed it on iron-on paper and then ironed the image onto a blank bib. My goal was to create an outline that could easily be filled in with paint.



And here is the result...I hope she likes it!




1 comments:

Melissa Marini said...

I love it. It is so them. You do not know how many times I have seen Ethan pawing on Jordan that way. Ethan is my Tigger and Jordan is my Pooh. :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com