Friday, September 17, 2010

My Big Oprah Moment

I'm not sure if anybody saw the Oprah show on Monday, but she once again outdid herself by giving 300 of her ultimate fans a trip to Australia. This week, coincidentally, my little blog reached a milestone: 50 followers! Okay I know in blog terms that's small potatoes, but I am flattered beyond belief that anyone would take the time to check out what's happening in my world. So, in true Oprah style, I want to thank you guys by having a small giveaway.

I have secretly entered all 50 of you in a drawing for the following great prize...wait for it...a package of gorgeous fall-colored cardstock paper! But that's not all...



...and an elegant leaf punch, similar to the one I used to make this invitation.



And the winner is...


Congratulations ErinBlank! Please drop me a line so I can send off your prizes. And thanks again to all of you for following my Life in Wonderland and for letting me have my Oprah moment!


3 comments:

Kristy {the purple pug} said...

You are so funny & fabulous:) Your blog ROCKS!

Melissa Marini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

hello, just visiting your lovely blog again (you are listed on my 'blogalicious' list!) I Love your Oprah moment! Speaking of Oprah, I'm an Aussie and I'm even a tad jealous of her lucky audience - they will love it here. Congrats on 50 lovely followers, Jane:)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com