Monday, January 24, 2011

I Heart Hershey Kisses!

While creating another do-it-yourself Valentine's Day craft (future post), I was left with a ton of small cut-out hearts. My first thought was to go against my hoarder tendencies and toss them out, but they were too stinking cute to throw away!


I just bought several bags of Hershey kisses to make Valentine's Day cards for my kids (look for a future post on this as well). So I thought it would be fun to try to make the kisses look sweeter than they taste. Here's my best attempt...


This turned out to be one of the easiest things I've ever made. Simply tape the cut-out heart onto the Hershey tag - that's it!


Please check back for more easy Valentine's Day crafts soon!

14 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

These are so simple, yet so darling! Love that!

Anonymous said...

Oh they do look so sweet!

Lisa {grey luster girl} said...

You are very creative! Love your blog. I am a new follower.

Anne said...

What a fun idea - these would be really cute as little place cards...

Unknown said...

Simple and easy-love these!

Amanda @ Serenity Now said...

Precious! Those would be super-cute as place cards for a Vday party. I have a hard time throwing my scraps away too. ;) I'm visiting from The CSI Project today. Hope you'll stop by my blog to say hi. :)

Anonymous said...

Hii!
It's our first time here. We are an event planning business too, BUT, from Brazil!

Just loved your blog and ideas.
Following you from now on.

Xoxo,

Disponere
Events
from Brazil.

Brandi Moore said...

Can you tell us what size the heart cutout is? Very Cute!!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

love how this turned out!!!
so so cute!

Unknown said...

These are darling! So simple and sweet!

Hatter and Hare Events said...

Wow - thanks for all of the amazingly sweet comments...they made my day!

Great idea about using the hearts as placecards - you guys are so cleaver!

Brandi - I used a Cricut machine to cut out the hearts...they are 1" high and a little over 1" wide.

Special welcome to the new followers - I'm still amazed (and completely honored) that anyone takes an interest in my little blog, but I'm so glad you did!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

This is such a cute idea!! Thanks for stopping by the other day! I'm your newest follower.

Londen

Anonymous said...

So cute and easy, I love it!

Sophia Mia said...

Special thanks to (hackingsetting50@gmail.com) for exposing my cheating husband. Right with me i got a lot of evidences and proofs that shows that my husband is a fuck boy and as well a cheater ranging from his text messages, call logs, whats-app messages, deleted messages and many more, All thanks to

(hackingsetting50@gmail.com), if not for him i will never know what has been going on for a long time.

Contact him now and thank me later.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com